Monday, April 26, 2010

EWG is the best!

Have you been to ewg.org yet?

Lemme tell you, they are fabulous!

They are a non-profit organization that works hard to keep us safe from pollutants, cell phone radiation, safe farming, and so many things. I have seriously been learning new things from there all the time!

In fact anytime I want to purchase some kind of personal care product, I check out their Skin Deep cosmetic campaign and try to find the product that is the safest. (Then I look for it on amazon.)
Today I actually looked up baby sunscreens on there and found one on amazon that has a 0 rating! (That means it is the safest!) YIPPEE!!!
Our pool is up and going and so I am getting stocked up on this type of stuff so we will not be stuck inside all summer long. 

So if you love amazon as much as me, then did you know that you can shop amazon with EWG? What? Holy moly! I just learned about this. You can go here and find out more!

If you have already been there, tell me:
WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT EWG?

No comments: